March 31, 2009

blythe



I am so busy as usual and I am grateful for that, but I could not let my blog without a little post. This time is to show my mom's exquisite crochet. She fell in love with Blythe (more than I did, I think) and started to make beautiful crochet outfits. She made several for my own Blyhte and now she expanded and opened her own etsy shop called Blue Nest Boutique. Here is an etsy mini from her shop for all the Blythe lovers:





And here is her FLICKR gallerie for more beautiful crocheted designs. LINK: Blue Nest Boutique



6 comments:

Stephanie said...

What an adorable Etsy shop. Lovely work.

Christina Lowry said...

Oh. My. God! How talented is she? Look at that blouse! I don't have a blythe doll. Maybe I should get one...

chinamommy said...

I want a Blythe doll SO bad... what a talented lady, that mom of yours! and you too... i LOVE LOVE LOVE your stamps & must say i am jealous of your talent! i MUST order a custom stamp soon...
~misschell
chinamommy04.blogspot.com

Muddlepud said...

Wow, now that's some talent. To design something so small that looks so perfect! Great photos, too.

meghan said...

Very cute!!

Dan said...

I love these dolls. They remind me of the ones we played with generations ago. Nice work!
Car Seat Blanket